- Time to Build
- LATITUDE 32.48758016 LONGITUDE -82.99686668
- Curent Zoning
- Class R4-Residential - Mobile homes are ok along with stick buit homes. I spoke to severak very nice people at the County office. They said "The County doesn't care what you do with the property.” As long as the properties are not in any HOA or similar.
- General Elevation
- 202.3 ft elevation (per USGS)
- $73 per year (currentlypaid up to date)
- no recordS
- Requires septic or alternative. (no city sewer)
- Parcel Size (in acres)
- 3.96 ACRES
- Title Info
- WIGGINS FAMILY LLLP (Confirmed with TitlePro)
- Yes, Lauren Woods Rd.
- HOA Fees
- Electric - Checked with the local electric company named "Little Ocmulgee EMC" for electricity, and a spoke to a member of their team who was well experienced and very knowledgeable. YES, they serve the and the street the vacant land is on. There's already power going to the neighbors homes. But there is no power running onto the actual property.
- Requires a well. (no city water)
- Cable & internet accessible (please see main Campaign Photo for a visual reference).
|Total Transaction Purchase Price (including closing costs):||$TDB|
|Anticipated Sale Price:||$22,370|
|Anticipated Transaction Completion Time (cash in to cash out for equity partner):||TBD|
|Escrow or Notary Acquisition?||Notary Acquisition|
|Escrow or Notary Sale?||Notary Sale|
|Percent of Funding from Partner Required:||100%|
|Equity Partner Profit Split:||50%|
|Anticipated Budget:||$I'll need a bit of help with this answer, I'm rather new.|